PERSONALIZED SOLID 3D BAR NECKLACE STERLING SILVER RECTANGLE BAR PENDANT
Personalized Solid 3D Vertical Bar Necklace.
The bar is 4 sided and we can engrave one, two, three or all four sides depending on your message.
- Each side can be engraved with names or initials vertically (limit one character per line for vertical engraving) or horizontally (please see photo 6 for character limit for each engraving orientation)
- Coordinates and dates or roman numerals can be engraved only horizontally
- Coordinates can be engraved only in font #1 (please see main photo or photo #1 for an example)
- We can add symbols to each side (please see photo 7 for symbol options)
- Engraving finish: Natural or Darkened ( see photo 5 for examples)
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Choose Chain Type and Chain Length
2. Select the number of sides you’d like to engrave from the “engraving options” menu
3. Add Your Personalization
4. Choose a finish for your engraving from the dropdown menu
1. Chain Type & Length: 1.3mm Cable 16 Inches
2. Engraving: 4 Sides - F+S1+S2+B
3. Add Your Personalization: ***See photo #7 for font styles - each style includes font type, font size, and engraving orientation***
Front: 52°20′03″N 6°27′27″W (Style F#1B)
Side 1: IV - XX - MCMXCIX (Style F#1B)
Side 2: Julia & Robert (Style F#3F)
Back: LOVE and Heart Symbol S14 (F#1I)
4. Engraving Finish: Darkened Letters
|Bar Size||32mm H x 4.1 W or 1.25 in H x 0.18 in W|
|Chain Type||Cable, Ball or Box Chain|
|Color|| Sterling Silver
|Production Time||2-3 Business Days|
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you still have questions after reading the information below.
|Estimated Time in Transit||
ORDER CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Processing of your order starts as soon as your order is submitted, and while during the first hour after order is placed, it may be possible to cancel your order, this is not guaranteed.
Our products are made just for you so we are unable to offer refunds or accept returns for those; however, if you have any issues with your order or need assistance with filing claims for lost or damaged parcels with the USPS, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.
Damaged or Missing Contents is defined by the USPS as any mailing that has been received but some or all of the contents are damaged or missing.
A Lost Article is defined by the USPS as any mailing that has not been received and has not been returned to the sender.
- Recipient should file claim with the USPS for damaged and/or missing contents immediately, but no later than 60 days from the date of mailing.
Recipient should file claim with the USPS for lost packages no sooner than 15 days from mailing date, and no later than 60 days.
- Claims can be filed online at: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm or via mail. To file claim by mail, Call 800-ASK-USPS (800-275-8777) to have a claim form mailed to you. Complete a Domestic Claim PS Form, and mail it, along with proof of value (your order receipt) and evidence of insurance, to the address on the form. Contact us prior to filing claim to obtain evidence of insurance as the amount of coverage will depend on the value of the order.
- If a claim is filed because some or all of the contents are missing or damaged, the addressee must retain the mailing container, including any damaged articles, all packaging, and any contents received. Upon written request by the USPS, the addressee must make this proof available to the local Post Office for inspection, retention, and disposition in accordance with claims decision. Failure to do so will result in denial of the claim.
- For most current information on Requirements, Restrictions, and How to File Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage in Transit with USPS click here USPS Information Page
- Undeliverable as addressed packages can be re-shipped at additional cost
- Our items are not designed, sold, intended, and safe for babies or young children, they pose a choking and strangulation hazard.
- By making a purchase from our store, you agree that you have: a) read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase, b) submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased, and c) provided accurate shipping information.