MOTHER DAUGHTER NECKLACE GIFT SET OF 2 DANDELION NECKLACES MOTHERS DAY GIFT WITH CARD AND BOX
Sterling silver set featuring both the large Dandelion charm as well as the tiny Dandelion seed charm on a sterling silver chain.
An adorable gift for a Mother and Daughter. Sold as a set of 2 necklaces. To add extra small dandelion necklace to this set please click here: add on necklace
- Jewelry Box with care tips and care extras
- Organza Gift Bag and Gift Tag
- Display Card with Quote: "Mother and daughter, a love like no other."
- If you are sending this necklace directly to the recipient, you can include a personalized message and your name, since we don't include receipts with our orders, and we will include it with your package on a separate note card.
|Large Dandelion Size||15mm Diameter|
|Tiny Dandelion Size||8mm Diameter|
|Chain Type||Cable or Box|
|Chain Width||1.3mm Cable or 1mm Box|
|Clasp Type||Lobster Cable or Spring Ring Box|
|Chain Length Cable||16, 18 or 20"|
|Chain Length Box||16, 18, 20 or 22"|
|Production Time||2-3 Business Days|
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have questions after reading the information below.
All of our orders are shipped directly from our studio in Largo, Florida.
|Estimated Time in Transit||
ORDER CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Processing of your order starts as soon as your order is submitted, and while during the first hour after order is placed, it may be possible to cancel your order, this is not guaranteed.
Our products are made just for you so we are unable to offer refunds or accept returns for those; however, if you have any issues with your order or need assistance with filing claims for lost or damaged parcels with the USPS, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.
Damaged or Missing Contents is defined by the USPS as any mailing that has been received but some or all of the contents are damaged or missing.
A Lost Article is defined by the USPS as any mailing that has not been received and has not been returned to the sender.
- Recipient should file claim with the USPS for damaged and/or missing contents immediately, but no later than 60 days from the date of mailing.
Recipient should file claim with the USPS for lost packages no sooner than 15 days from mailing date, and no later than 60 days.
- Claims can be filed online at: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm or via mail. To file claim by mail, Call 800-ASK-USPS (800-275-8777) to have a claim form mailed to you. Complete a Domestic Claim PS Form, and mail it, along with proof of value (your order receipt) and evidence of insurance, to the address on the form. Contact us prior to filing claim to obtain evidence of insurance as the amount of coverage will depend on the value of the order.
- If a claim is filed because some or all of the contents are missing or damaged, the addressee must retain the mailing container, including any damaged articles, all packaging, and any contents received. Upon written request by the USPS, the addressee must make this proof available to the local Post Office for inspection, retention, and disposition in accordance with claims decision. Failure to do so will result in denial of the claim.
- For most current information on Requirements, Restrictions, and How to File Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage in Transit with USPS click here USPS Information Page
- Undeliverable as addressed packages can be re-shipped at additional cost
- Our items are not designed, sold, intended, and safe for babies or young children, they pose a choking and strangulation hazard.
- By making a purchase from our store, you agree that you have: a) read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase, b) submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased, and c) provided accurate shipping information.