OPENWORK LOTUS MANDALA CHARM PENDANT STERLING SILVER
This sterling silver openwork lotus mandala pendant is full of meaning. The lotus is born in muck and mire. From sludgy, slimy waters, this brilliant blossom emerges. Many take these humble beginnings as a profound metaphor for life. We can choose to crawl, never lifting our heads up to the light. Or, like the lotus, we can make the best of a lousy situation, rise above, grow, and expand.
In this many petaled flower charm, the lotus becomes a mandala - a visually appealing, symmetrical, geometric form that helps quiet chattering thoughts & nagging anxieties, appeasing the spirit. From its center out to its rim, this lotus mandala's symmetry and beauty is exquisite.
Thread this mandala pendant onto a finished chain and this necklace becomes a great gift for friend who's going through a difficult transition, like a far away move, loss of a loved one, or a career change.
Extra jump rings, and split rings can be found, and purchased in our Beads & Findings category. In addition, all of our chains are designed to fit through rings on all of our charms.
|Height and Width/Diameter||37mm x 30mm|
|Production Time||2-3 Business Days|
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you still have questions after reading the information below.
|Estimated Time in Transit||
ORDER CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Processing of your order starts as soon as your order is submitted, and while during the first hour after order is placed, it may be possible to cancel your order, this is not guaranteed.
Our products are made just for you so we are unable to offer refunds or accept returns for those; however, if you have any issues with your order or need assistance with filing claims for lost or damaged parcels with the USPS, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.
Damaged or Missing Contents is defined by the USPS as any mailing that has been received but some or all of the contents are damaged or missing.
A Lost Article is defined by the USPS as any mailing that has not been received and has not been returned to the sender.
- Recipient should file claim with the USPS for damaged and/or missing contents immediately, but no later than 60 days from the date of mailing.
Recipient should file claim with the USPS for lost packages no sooner than 15 days from mailing date, and no later than 60 days.
- Claims can be filed online at: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm or via mail. To file claim by mail, Call 800-ASK-USPS (800-275-8777) to have a claim form mailed to you. Complete a Domestic Claim PS Form, and mail it, along with proof of value (your order receipt) and evidence of insurance, to the address on the form. Contact us prior to filing claim to obtain evidence of insurance as the amount of coverage will depend on the value of the order.
- If a claim is filed because some or all of the contents are missing or damaged, the addressee must retain the mailing container, including any damaged articles, all packaging, and any contents received. Upon written request by the USPS, the addressee must make this proof available to the local Post Office for inspection, retention, and disposition in accordance with claims decision. Failure to do so will result in denial of the claim.
- For most current information on Requirements, Restrictions, and How to File Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage in Transit with USPS click here USPS Information Page
- Undeliverable as addressed packages can be re-shipped at additional cost
- Our items are not designed, sold, intended, and safe for babies or young children, they pose a choking and strangulation hazard.
- By making a purchase from our store, you agree that you have: a) read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase, b) submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased, and c) provided accurate shipping information.